The pandemic of 2020 stopped the Manchester 375th Annual Celebration in its tracks last year. The town had hardly gotten into the celebratory groove when, after a January bonfire at the Manchester Athletic Club and a hooty February cocktail reception at the Essex County Country Club, all planned festivities were brought to a halt. Until last week, that is. The June 18 birthday party at Masconomo Park picked up where 2020 left off. Chris + Joe provided incredible music. Massachusetts Senate Minority Leader Bruce Tarr spoke, congratulating the Manchester, formerly Jeffrey’s Creek, and told picnicking people and families to enjoy the sumptuous cupcakes that were the treats provided by sponsors Cape Ann Savings Bank and Logue Insurance.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Dolores (Fellner) Burroughs
- 375th END OF CELEBRATION PARADE
- Quintessential Perfection — The Evolution of Chef Frank McClelland
- Ken Davis Named MBTS Small Business Person Of The Year
- The Central Street Culvert - Central Pond Project
- BEAUTIFUL CHAOS | The Art and Mind of Thaddeus Beal
- MERSD Back to School
- Mushroom Of The Week HEN OF THE WOODS
- Helen (Contompasis) Nahatis
- Thomas Elliott Platt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.