As featured on
Kory Curcuru is back with his history series, Timeline Cape Ann. This time, he tackles the unique Manchester story of the thespian Booth brothers, specifically Junius Brutus Booth, Jr. and his hotel, The Masconomo House, the 103-room grand (and grandly successful) establishment overlooking Singing Beach, built 12 years after his brother, John Wilkes Booth, assassinated President Abraham Lincoln. The Cricket partners with 1623 Studios for this feature.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Affordable Housing and “Safe Harbor”
- Bob Willwerth Retires From Dept. Of Public Works In Manchester
- Gibson Sothebys, Officially Open
- Letter To Editor: The Mask Cult
- Letter To The Editor: Mask Wearers: Not A Cult, Just Good Science
- AT HOME NOW | Consider The Kitchen
- Reunion News: Bring On 1971
- Gearing Up For The Stretch Run
- Mushroom Of The Week: Honey Mushrooms
- BOS Update October 15, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.