As featured on
It seemed like all of Beverly Farms had spilled out into the streets and headed to the MBTA Commuter Rail Station that had been transformed into a 1980s era Westport, Connecticut train station. It was the set of the new George Clooney-directed feature film, The Tender Bar, based on the award-winning memoir of the same name by J.R. Moehringer.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Robert (Bob) Juliano
- Thomas Charles Andrews
- The Alewives Cometh
- Nancy (Gillis) Elwell
- 40B LIP Negotiations End Without Agreement
- Board of Selectmen Weekly Update for April 9
- Rena Masiero
- Outside The Box: Indoor track team attempts fast start outdoors
- The Cricket Wins Six Awards For Excellence In 2020 Among New England Newspapers
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending April 11th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Out Shopping, Right Now: Into The Kitchen!
- M-E Hornets Varsity Football vs Hamilton-Wenham
- Hornets vs Amesbury Varsity Football in a Tough Loss
- Bunny Hunt, Bunny Found
- Hornets vs Lynnfield Varsity Football in Fall Sports II
- Fall II Football Gets Underway with M-E Hornets vs Triton
- Dorothy Kerper Monnelly Photographer