As featured on
You don’t have to live in Manchester long, or walk up Beach Street to Singing Beach, before discovering the yellow shack called “Captain Dusty’s.” Before it became home to some of the best ice cream on the Northshore, it was a renowned seafood shop whose proprietor, Bruce Leseine, became known as Captain Dusty.
Already a Print Subscriber?
New features are coming to TheCricket.com. Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything.
If you're not sure, go ahead and fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Taking Stock: The 2020 Striper Season
- Crocker Adds Wenham Tea House To Roster
- The Goodness of Bonny Breads
- The Giving Crew
- History Through Manchester’s Meeting Houses
- Another Side of Shingle Hill
- Winter Wonderland: ME School Officials Mull Viability Of Winter Sports
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending November 15th
- A Letter to the Editor: 40B Dev Requires Closer Look
- A Letter to the Editor: 40B Proposal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.