As featured on
Massachusetts State Minority Leader and Senator Bruce Tarr today gave a speech commemorating Manchester's 375th Anniversary on the senate floor of the State House. COVID did not stop recognition of an important milestone in the town's history.
Already a Print Subscriber?
New features are coming to TheCricket.com. Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything.
If you're not sure, go ahead and fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Fall Update on Manchester Beaches
- The Murmurations Of Starlings
- Retirement Parade for Mrs. Christina Barrett
- For The Love Of The Game
- Vaillancourt Departs Manchester Essex Conservation Trust, As Group Seeks New New Executive Director
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week of Aug 31
- $10,000 Grants Available For Essex “Micro Businesses” Disrupted By COVID
- What Happens When Books And Sketches Go Outside
- Two Weeks Until School Starts: Remote-Only Program Unacceptable For District’s Youngest Students
- Nanette Gay (Killam) Ramsey
- Cape Ann Plein Air Competition is Back Again
- At Home Now: Keeping the Embers of Summer Burning
- Local Artist, Lydia Anoz Glidden, Exhibits Work At Gibson Sotheby's Realty’s New Office In Manchester
- Manchester CPC Funding Open For Applications
- MHA and MAHT Engage A Development Consultant
- Police Notes for the Week Ending September 18
- What Was Happening? September 18 in Years Past
- Announcing New Grant Support For Local Small Businesses
Excerpted from the Cricket, November 8, 1985: Leased Since 1948, Guy and Laura Bailey of Hig… Read more