Longtime Manchester residents Mary and Larry Kirby celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary this past Sunday, April 11. When the Kirbys married in 1946, gasoline was 21 cents a gallon and Bing Crosby’s “Swinging On A Star” topped the music charts.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Affordable Housing and “Safe Harbor”
- Bob Willwerth Retires From Dept. Of Public Works In Manchester
- Gibson Sothebys, Officially Open
- Letter To Editor: The Mask Cult
- Letter To The Editor: Mask Wearers: Not A Cult, Just Good Science
- AT HOME NOW | Consider The Kitchen
- Reunion News: Bring On 1971
- Gearing Up For The Stretch Run
- Mushroom Of The Week: Honey Mushrooms
- BOS Update October 15, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.