The Manchester Club held its November meeting last Thursday at the Legion Hall. Members and their guests were treated to Ken Davis’ delicious Portuguese Pot Roast dinner served with mashed potatoes and green beans. At the conclusion of dinner, Club President Steve Stasiak held the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and called the meeting to order.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- “Friendly” Land Taking to be Considered At MBTS June Special Town Meeting
- MBTS Voters: It’s Bilotta, Sollosy, Spencer, Mitchell; "No" On Regional Dispatch Referendum
- Allie’s Beach Street: A Season Of Change
- Tennis Lessons: ME Girls Tennis Team Shows Growth Against Top Competition
- Architecture Addressed At Manchester’s ZBA Hearing For The Sanctuary
- Kristen McLaughlin
- Meet Brian Sollosy, Select Board Candidate
- Doris V. Brown
- Anna Lin Mitchell
- LGBTQ Kids, People Of Color are Not “Social Issues”
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.