Students, faculty, and administrators at Manchester Essex are feeling heartened after returning for their first week of in-person school. “I think the energy in the building is great. The faculty are just really excited to see kids in the building and to feel some normalcy.”
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Saturday August 7 - Festival By The Sea @10am - 6pm
- Tuesday, August 17 - Cape Ann Big Band Concert 6pm
- Saturday, August 21 - Movie Under the Stars at Masconomo Park at 7:30pm
- Upcoming Events For Manchester Club Members (And Their Guests)
- Wednesday September 22 - High Tea at Sharksmouth Estate
- Saturday, September 25 - 375th Celebration End Parade 2pm
- Nathalie J. (Good) Kehoe
- Elizabeth "Susie" Kinder
- A Movie Offering Connections Home
- Saving Elsineas?
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending July 11
- Cocktails … Now!
- Weekly Board of Selectmen Updates for July 15th
- Local Photographer Shines In Local Display
- At 99, Essex’s Malcolm-Brown Holds The Cane
- Essex Town Administrator Report for July 9
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.