This historic red house which has been the Huss family home for the past 42 years, was built in 1725 by Samuel Lee, Jr., a local “housewright” who owned a large tract of land on what is now School Street.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Dolores (Fellner) Burroughs
- MERSD Back to School
- Quintessential Perfection — The Evolution of Chef Frank McClelland
- Mushroom Of The Week HEN OF THE WOODS
- The Central Street Culvert - Central Pond Project
- 375th END OF CELEBRATION PARADE
- Thomas Elliott Platt
- Norine "Rene" Marie (Atherton) Dennis and Robert "Bob" Gardener Dennis
- Manchester Leads The Way In Creating Pollinator Habitat
- Letter to The Editor: Regional Dispatch: Not The Answer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.