A compromise to keep COVID-era outdoor dining in Manchester was a hot topic at Monday’s Board of Selectmen meeting. In the end, the BOS approved the continuation of outdoor dining at all restaurants until July 11, and a scaled back version of the popular practice through August 15.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Saturday August 7 - Festival By The Sea @10am - 6pm
- Tuesday, August 17 - Cape Ann Big Band Concert 6pm
- Senior Events For August
- Saturday, August 21 - Movie Under the Stars at Masconomo Park at 7:30pm
- Upcoming Events For Manchester Club Members (And Their Guests)
- Wednesday September 22 - High Tea at Sharksmouth Estate
- Elizabeth "Susie" Kinder
- Nathalie J. (Good) Kehoe
- Small Business Spotlight: Allie's Beach Street Cafe
- A Movie Offering Connections Home
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending July 11
- Manchester Sailing Association Plans For 50 Year Celebration
- Restoration Begins on Tomb of Colonel Jonathan Cogswell, Jr. of Essex
- Manchester Police Notes
- Fishing: It’s Tournament Time
- Weekly Manchester Board of Selectmen Update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.