Last fall, we tested a program to invite lifestyle media and social media influencers to Cape Ann to experience what’s great about our four communities in a lowkey, intimate way. The test worked. So we did it again. Last week, a small group of editors and writers from NBC Today, Real Simple, People, Shape, Forbes, and Architectural Digest came up from New York to spend three days in Essex, Manchester, Gloucester and Rockport. They were treated to glass blowing at The Bubble Factory, beer and spritz making at the Great Marsh Brewing Company, a sail on the Schooner Thomas E. Lannon, and a private tour of the Cape Ann Museum. A remarkable experience.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Dolores (Fellner) Burroughs
- 375th END OF CELEBRATION PARADE
- Quintessential Perfection — The Evolution of Chef Frank McClelland
- Ken Davis Named MBTS Small Business Person Of The Year
- The Central Street Culvert - Central Pond Project
- BEAUTIFUL CHAOS | The Art and Mind of Thaddeus Beal
- MERSD Back to School
- Mushroom Of The Week HEN OF THE WOODS
- Helen (Contompasis) Nahatis
- Thomas Elliott Platt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.