Montserrat College of Art in Beverly and Congressman Seth Moulton are proud to announce the winners for this year’s Sixth District Congressional High School Art Competition and Show. This year’s Grand Prize winner is Pui Ching Siu of Reading Memorial High School. The winning piece, Serenity, will be sent to Washington, DC where it will hang in the Capitol building for one year alongside the winners from other Congressional districts across the country. Students from local schools on Cape Ann made it into the top honors.
As featured on
Montserrat College of Art and US Congressman Seth Moulton last week announced the winners for this year’s Sixth District Congressional High School Art Competition and Show. The grand prize winner was Pui Ching Siu of Reading Memorial High School.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Suspect In Sunday Manchester Stabbing Charged
- Election Candidate: Meet Shelly Bradbury
- Fresh Team Of Sailors Face Unfamiliar Winds
- Essex Planning Board Elections: Meet Bill French
- BOOK REVIEW: The Little French Bridal Shop Captures A Familiar Setting
- Election Candidate: Meet Sarah Creighton
- Essex Planning Board Election: Meet The Candidates
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending May 2nd
- Election Candidate : Meet Gar Morse
- Manchester Planning Board Election: Meet The Candidates