Grade 2 at Essex Elementary School had a fantastic trip to Woodman’s. The students applied their knowledge of goods/services and supply/demand to learn about how a local business runs. Groups rotated through stations where they learned about the history of Woodman’s and how orders are taken at the register and sent in the kitchen. They visited a station to see how the clams and onion rings are prepared. They also learned how the business relies on other services and production of goods to get the supplies they need for the restaurant. To top it off, they all had a delicious lunch!
We are always interested to learn about news happening in Cape Ann. Click here to let us know what is going on around your part of town.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- John Ralph Elder
- John B. “Doc” Herrick
- Notes From The Great Marsh: An Introduction To A Magical Place
- Letter To The Editor: Tappan Street Project Is Worthy And Deserves Community Support
- Glendon P. Marston
- Rosa Gallardo Cabot
- Letter To The Editor: Who Is In Charge Of MBTS’ Affordable Housing?
- BOS UPDATE | January 14th
- NOT SO EVERYDAY MEDICINE | Andy Gardner, MD, And The Science Behind COVID-19 Tests
- Obituary of Judith May Mathews Gamble
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.