Summer is typically Manchester’s time for class reunions, especially after last summer’s shutdown delayed satisfaction for many reunions. Last week Manchester High School Class of 1971 reconnected at the Chowder House at Tuck’s Point. The Class of 1971, top row from the left: Karen Emery, Donald "Gibby" Gibbon, Hannah Proctor, Bill Impett (in hat), Michele Provost Kulick, Robert "Bo" McDiarmid. Bottom row from left: Richard Burgess, Juddy Dean, Susan Masiero, Chuck Logue, Nikolas Bryan Brown (in wheelchair), Tom Lance and David "Dudley" Willwerth.
We are always interested to learn about news happening in Cape Ann. Click here to let us know what is going on around your part of town.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Dolores (Fellner) Burroughs
- MERSD Back to School
- Quintessential Perfection — The Evolution of Chef Frank McClelland
- Mushroom Of The Week HEN OF THE WOODS
- The Central Street Culvert - Central Pond Project
- Thomas Elliott Platt
- Letter to the Editor: MBTS Mask Mandate Is Chilling For Local Business
- 375th END OF CELEBRATION PARADE
- Manchester Leads The Way In Creating Pollinator Habitat
- Norine "Rene" Marie (Atherton) Dennis and Robert "Bob" Gardener Dennis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.