Continuing the tradition of non-tradition in this year of COVID upheaval, the Manchester Essex High School cross-country team coaches have had to get creative in coming up with race locations that meet MIAA and the MESD safety rules. This week's race took place at Singing Beach. What a gorgeous place to hold a race - a lovely change of pace.
Already a Print Subscriber?
New features are coming to TheCricket.com. Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything.
If you're not sure, go ahead and fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Taking Stock: The 2020 Striper Season
- Crocker Adds Wenham Tea House To Roster
- David Ronald Singleton
- Another Side of Shingle Hill
- History Through Manchester’s Meeting Houses
- The Giving Crew
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending November 15th
- Abbott Rhymes Readers Through A Zoo
- Brown Paper Packages
- The Goodness of Bonny Breads
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.