In Masconomo Park, a bench honoring Ralph Kershaw is decorated for the 20th Anniversary of 9/11. A resident of Manchester, Kershaw was a victim on United Flight 175 on that fateful day. Last week, ME Regional High School history teacher John Mullady brought students to the memorial to remember him, and the day, 20 years later.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Dolores (Fellner) Burroughs
- MERSD Back to School
- Quintessential Perfection — The Evolution of Chef Frank McClelland
- Mushroom Of The Week HEN OF THE WOODS
- The Central Street Culvert - Central Pond Project
- 375th END OF CELEBRATION PARADE
- Thomas Elliott Platt
- Norine "Rene" Marie (Atherton) Dennis and Robert "Bob" Gardener Dennis
- Letter to the Editor: MBTS Mask Mandate Is Chilling For Local Business
- Manchester Leads The Way In Creating Pollinator Habitat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.