Cynthia “Cyndie” A. Manos
As featured on
Cynthia “Cyndie” A. (Ridley) Manos, 80, wife of Paul N. Manos passed away at her home in Manchester-by-the-Sea. She was born in Medford, MA on June 6, 1942, the daughter of Jesse and Cornelia (Wennerstrom) Ridley. She attended Manchester Schools and graduated from Story High School.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Point, Counterpoint — Should India Sign the Artemis Accords?
- Peter D. Crabtree
- Louisa Behnke - Wild
- Adrienne E. (Rodier) Doucette
- MBTS Town Officials Playing With Fire - Part 2
- Arthur H. McCoy Sr.
- Hitting the Mark with Outdoor Dining
- MBTS Town Officials Playing with Fire – Part 1
- Manchester Club Meeting
- Gerald Clark “Gerry” Muise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.