Details for LEGAL NOTICE: Estate of Frances J. Locke
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The Trial Court
Probate and Family Court
INFORMAL PROBATE PUBLICATION NOTICE
Docket No. ES20P2899EA
Estate of Frances J. Locke
Date of Death: September 16, 2020
To all persons interested in the above-captioned estate, by Petition of Petitioner Liza MacFarlane of Manchester, MA.
A Will has been admitted to informal probate.
Liza MacFarlane of Manchester, MA has been informally appointed as the Personal Representative of the estate to serve without surety on the bond.
The estate is being administered under informal procedure by the Personal Representative under the Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code without supervision by the Court. Inventory and accounts are not required to be filed with the Court, but interested parties are entitled to notice regarding the administration from the Personal Representative and can petition the Court in any matter relating to the estate, including distribution of assets and expenses of administration. Interested parties are entitled to petition the Court to institute formal proceedings and to obtain orders terminating or restricting the powers of Personal Representatives appointed under informal procedure. A copy of the Petition and Will, if any, can be obtained from the Petitioner.
Posted to MNPA website:
December 11, 2020 MC
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- All Good Things — Essex’s ERBA Comes to an End
- John Lowell (Jack) Gardner
- A Letter to the Editor: "Don’t Drink the Kool Aid"
- Proposed Manchester 40B Project Review Continues on Multiple Fronts
- Manchester and Essex Police Notes Through January 10th
- Future Development Options in the Limited Commercial District
- Cindy Gibeley
- DPW, Conservation Commission and North Shore Garden Club Create Pollinator Habitat Test Plot
- Det. Sgt. (Ret.) Kenneth Stanley Sucharski
- Board of Selectmen Update for the Week Ending Jan 15th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.