Details for Town of Manchester-by-the-Sea ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
NOTICE OF PRE-HEARING SITE VISITS
Members of the Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct site visits at the below-listed properties on Saturday, January 16, 2021, starting at 9:30 a.m. The visits are expected to last approximately 15 minutes. The applicant(s) and/or their representative(s) must be present at this scheduled site visit and should be prepared to describe their proposed projects and answer any of the ZBA members’ questions. If the applicant(s) and/or their representative(s) are not present at the site visit, the application may be continued to the following month’s ZBA meeting.
Nicholas Chareas/MAC Holding Services, LLC 2 Harbor Street
Jeffrey Karpowich 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, & 9 Sandpiper Lane
Sarah Mellish, Esq., Chairperson
Zoning Board of Appeals
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Robert (Bob) Juliano
- Thomas Charles Andrews
- The Alewives Cometh
- Nancy (Gillis) Elwell
- 40B LIP Negotiations End Without Agreement
- Board of Selectmen Weekly Update for April 9
- Rena Masiero
- Outside The Box: Indoor track team attempts fast start outdoors
- The Cricket Wins Six Awards For Excellence In 2020 Among New England Newspapers
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending April 11th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Out Shopping, Right Now: Into The Kitchen!
- M-E Hornets Varsity Football vs Hamilton-Wenham
- Hornets vs Amesbury Varsity Football in a Tough Loss
- Bunny Hunt, Bunny Found
- Hornets vs Lynnfield Varsity Football in Fall Sports II
- Fall II Football Gets Underway with M-E Hornets vs Triton
- Dorothy Kerper Monnelly Photographer