Details for Town of Manchester-by-the-Sea ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
NOTICE OF PRE-HEARING SITE VISITS
Members of the Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct site visits at the below-listed properties on Saturday, January 16, 2021, starting at 9:30 a.m. The visits are expected to last approximately 15 minutes. The applicant(s) and/or their representative(s) must be present at this scheduled site visit and should be prepared to describe their proposed projects and answer any of the ZBA members’ questions. If the applicant(s) and/or their representative(s) are not present at the site visit, the application may be continued to the following month’s ZBA meeting.
Nicholas Chareas/MAC Holding Services, LLC 2 Harbor Street
Jeffrey Karpowich 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, & 9 Sandpiper Lane
Sarah Mellish, Esq., Chairperson
Zoning Board of Appeals
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- All Good Things — Essex’s ERBA Comes to an End
- A Letter to the Editor: "Don’t Drink the Kool Aid"
- John Lowell (Jack) Gardner
- DPW, Conservation Commission and North Shore Garden Club Create Pollinator Habitat Test Plot
- Proposed Manchester 40B Project Review Continues on Multiple Fronts
- Manchester and Essex Police Notes Through January 10th
- Cindy Gibeley
- Future Development Options in the Limited Commercial District
- Det. Sgt. (Ret.) Kenneth Stanley Sucharski
- Rev. Fr. Kyriakos “Kerry” Saravelas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.