Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: Manchester Public Hearing
The Board of Selectmen will hold a virtual public hearing on Monday, November 2, 2020 at 6:40 p.m. on the following:
- Request from National Grid to install (3) 3” concrete encased PVC conduits for primary electric to feed padmount transformer beginning at a point approximately 2 feet north of the centerline of Proctor Street and continuing approximately 20 feet in a north direction.
Public comment is welcome. For more information see agenda on Town website.
Already a Print Subscriber?
Do you have a print subscription but haven’t provided your email address to date? Fill out this form so we can make sure you have access to everything in the digital version of The Cricket.
If you're not sure, fill out this form and we will verify or change your email address on file.
- Suspect In Sunday Manchester Stabbing Charged
- Election Candidate: Meet Shelly Bradbury
- Essex Planning Board Elections: Meet Bill French
- Fresh Team Of Sailors Face Unfamiliar Winds
- Manchester Police Notes for the Week Ending May 2nd
- Essex Planning Board Election: Meet The Candidates
- BOOK REVIEW: The Little French Bridal Shop Captures A Familiar Setting
- Election Candidate: Meet Sarah Creighton
- Manchester and Essex Elections: Hear from the Candidates
- Town Admin Report: A Round-up of Various Efforts